Nitro 882

• Thread starter Jeffry Skidmore
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the net - for a Dual Console model:

Length Overall 18'2''

Dry Weight 1487 lbs.

Beam 7' 8''

Fuel Cap 40 gal.

Draft N/A Water Cap none

Deadrise/Transom N/A Bridge Clearance N/A

Max Headroom open

If its in good shape id say its a good deal. I enjoyed the heck out of my 2000 882.

The only thing i would look out for is the transom. They covered it with a plastic cap and that cap has a tendance to crack and leak. If its did that and it wasnt replaced and resealed water could get in there and damage the transom. If everything checks out i think its a good deal on a solid boat.

I just bought a 1996 884 with 150 EFI for $3,600.... in good condition minus a few cosmetic things (oxidation, some gelcoat cracking)... I spent a few hours cleaning it up and it's like new again.

Talk him down to $5,500.

Hey jskid,

If you saw that on the Nashville craigslist, there was a warning on it about a scam that he wanted the money sent first before the deal type thing:wacko::blink:. May not be the same one, but that's the only 882 I remember seeing for that price here. Be cautious if you haven't talked to him yet.;)

Thanks. I'm supposed to go look at it Sunday, so I'll have a better idea as to condition.

Then I'll have to sell my '96 TF170 Rick Clunn.

Haha - exact same thing I'm going through right now. I bought my new 884 Savage and now am having to sell my 1996 17.5' Procraft. Damn I'm going to miss that boat :(

Tom Jones,

No, not the same boat as far as I can determine. I talked to the guy on the phone, and set up a meeting for Sunday. Thanks for the heads up!

I think I know someone who wants the TF170; not sure if he can get financing as he's a young kid.

How much you want for your boat? I'm in the market looking again.:)

Glad it wasn't same guy!!:cool:

Latest posts

Back