New Member 1994 Nitro Tracker Livescope

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marottadc

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forums! Last year I purchased a 1994 Nitro Tracker Fish and Ski with 115 Mercury 2-stroke. I have added beautiful LED deck lights (connected to that little light switch on the side of the gauge/steering wheel column), a stern and bow floodlight for docking at night or night time fishing, a Livescope and 2 Garmin 93SV units (one at the bow on the Livescope and one at the gauge cluster). Currently these are on a dedicated 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo, but I just added two more 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo's to the gas tank compartment at the stern, which I want to have run the 12/24v MotorGuide trolling motor and the graphs/Livescope (I talked to Garmin, they said it would be fine in regards to interference). I posted a new topic in the electronics section regarding an issue I am having wiring these new batteries into a 4 position switch. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I look forward to being a member of the community and contributing as much as I can!

Latest posts

Back