New Fishing Spot

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Walden

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOO NEW SPOT!!!!!! thanks carl....caught 2 largys an half a damn hour.....**** i think those fish will bight at a rusty nail if it swam past em!

PG13 here......watch the language.

And 2 largemouth in 30 minutes is a pretty low BPH ratio.

2 LM in 30min is NOT a low BPH ratio. YOU GEEK. you aint no superstar tough guy...

Geeze....I thought I was kickin' azz when I catch 1 bass/hour!!!!! :wacko: :p

Bob G.

Neeley,..you're spoiled dude,....LOL. I've had days where I PRAYED for a bite every 15mins!!

Infact,..let's hope we get that this weekend!! That'll give us 32 fish to cull thru to get our 20+ lbs we're gonna NEED!!! ;)

We'll get her done, Mac......Nick and I caught about 40 smallies last week in about 5 hours.

Best ever on my lake was 36 in 2 hours....but i'm just a geek, what do I know.

My best was 25 in 2 hours. It would be nice if it happened more often!!!!!

Last night I caught 3 dinky smallies in 2.5 hours.....was definitely praying for a real bite! The fish I was catching 3 days ago appeared to have vanished! The 3 day LCI Derby on Champlain this past weekend might have put the fish on hold for a few days!

Bob G.

Our best 5 would have went about 18....I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow, and possibly Thursday afternoon.

cool....I have some places we'll hit on the south shore too....we'll be fine! I'll be up to see you today after work....will u be there???

I gotta call Capt'n Dan today at lakeside and get my Canadian license!!!

You wanna crash over here Friday and leave from here?

I'll be there in about 2 hours.

Stay off my stuff boys!!! lol

Mini

I know that....you cant keep up with me! lol

We could if we wanted too.....we're using Ken's boat!!..BBWWAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!

who cares....care to place a friendly wager?

Mini....you're fishing with Darren???

I'll race you to the St. Clair light!!! :lol:

dont you worry about who can afford what....

I didnt hear an answer....smatter r u scuuurrrred?

Youse guys hijacked Dave's post, BassTrackerMA called Ken a GEEK and I can't catch 2 bass in a half an hour............so......this is my last post here!!!!!!!!

:angry::p:wacko::unsure::blink::rolleyes::lol:

EDIT: Going fishing with Brad tomorrow! LMAO!!

Bob G.

Mine too!!....you can all kiss my bass!!:eek::angry:

No Mini,..I'm not eskeered of you or Darren,.....I beat both of you once!! LOL....now bait me!!

LOL, u guys r all 2 funny. It was a joke, since when is this a serious board:D ....In all reality though, 2 fish in 30min. really not a bad deal...:cool:

I'll take 2 bass every 30 min. this Saturday....as long as they average 4.5!!!

Geez, my record was 200 smallies on the Doah' in 6 hours. Only time in my life I was too tired to cast anymore.

We can't have family squabbles with the MVM!!!:lol:

Today I made Mac to promise to come to Virginia this fall when the big Striper are runnin the river. 50-60 in a morning are common if you can catch them schooled up and oh by the way, they are 5-10 lbers, sometimes bigger. It is one of the rare types of fishing you can get here in Virginia. You can burn up a reel very fast.

TOXIC

jeeeze i didnt even know this many people would respond to this thing haha

Latest posts

Back