New Owner, Louisiana

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to bass fishing, been fishing offshore for 20+ years. Purchased a 2006 Nitro 901, 200 optimax with 240 hours. Just finished reworking the gel coat, have new sea dek on order, motor all checked out and running great. One minor problem is that the keypads rubber front is gone, it's 10 buttons are operative, I've traced 8, (2) each live well intake, discharge, and recirculate. The horn is on one end, and the bow and stern lights are on the other. The (2) remaining buttons power on, any ideas what they are? Also the bilge operates through the float switch fine, could oneof these be a manual bilge? I've ordered another key pad through Blink Marine which looks like the same unit, it is CAN programmed, does anyone know if this is correct. Thanks in advance, Bill W.

You doing the Seadek yourself? I want to do that just for cockpit floor in my 189 Sport.

A local company lazer measured the boat. It's supposed to be pre cut, all I have to do is prep the floor and peel and stick the SeaDek down. It should be arriving in the next week or two. I'll let you know how it turns out.

A local company lazer measured the boat. It's supposed to be pre cut, all I have to do is prep the floor and peel and stick the SeaDek down. It should be arriving in the next week or two. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Yea, I'd love to see pics after you get it done.

Latest posts

Back