First time fishing boat owner, 2023 Z19 Pro.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaine30102

Reaction score
This boat and fishing has been the best stress relief of my life. Keep it at a local marina and I'm on the water 4-5 times a week even if I only have an hour to spare fishing from the dock. Never understood the draw to fishing until now, wish I would have done this years ago! My son, who has never been fishing, goes with me at half the time and out-catches me 2 to 1 on most trips. Have spent more one on one time with him in the 3 months then the last sixteen years. Anyone out there on the fence go for it, get something to get on he water and forget the strange times we live in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231003-214957.png
    Screenshot_20231003-214957.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My youngest which is 22 now would travel to Tenn every year , can't replace the fun an the awe struck expressions thru out the years. Life has caught up with him. Altho the other day he told me he would love to go Musky Fishing . It's not over yet :cool:

Congrats on the 50 years, My wife and I celebrate 30 next month.
Wives are supposed to out fish the husbands, that's why they let you buy that shiny new boat.
And never forget that.

Latest posts

Back