New addition

• Thread starter Pierre Voisine [URL]http://www.nitroowners.com/~li
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Although I don't post much anymore, except for a smart a$$ comment here and there, I do stop by quite regularly. I just wanted to let my predominantly American friends know that my wife (oh...I got re-married in august) and I just welcomed Madeleine Sophie Voisine, our first child last Monday (28th). Our Little girl came in at 10lbs even via C section ('cause really, who wants to deliver a 10 lbs baby any other way) and is in good health. Mommy is resting and also in good health.

Now I can say that I really understand the proud fathers who post here regularly, it's an awesome feeling.

I have a few pictures of her in my library.

Pierre
http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/858/Maddie at the hospital 005.jpg

Congrats Pierre!! Good to hear that everyone is doing good.

Tim

congratulations Pierre I know that these are the best times in your life. I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy and I hope that when your little girl is as much fun too you as mine are. Other that the fact that my little girl out fishes me on a regular basis. And it's not a bad thing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Beautiful little girl :wub: . Be careful.... before you know it she'll be driving your car. Take lots of pictures and videos and savor every moment.

HEY!! She's got more hair than you......and Mac......and Mini.....:lol::lol::lol:!! Beautiful little girl. Bring her down to Virginia when you want to thaw her out!! Congrats brother on the marriage AND the little bundle.

TOXIC

HEY,...congratulations my brutha from a canadian mutha!!! You look like Andre Agassi!!

VERY CUTE baby.....nice work!! When are you going to be in the states again?? Rumor has it, there's a empty bar stool with a maple leaf and your name on it somewhere!!

Pop in a little more often you hoser....I need a little help with the smart a$$ comments...back me up!! :p:rolleyes:

Good hearing from you,......and give a BIG hug and kiss to baby Madeleine and mom for me!

Cheers,

Mac

That is a beautiful picture... That feeling will never go away... Congrats...:)

Pierre - Congratulation My Friend, Mazal Tov!!!

congrats! must be something in the water up there....my cousin Donna will be delivering sometime in July.....

Thanks Guys,

I'll try to pop in here more often....or at least post more often. Andre Agassi I am not...my tennis game sucks!

P

Hey Pierre........good to hear from you. Congratulations on the new addition.

Congratulations Pierre... You must be very proud!:) How do you say her name??

Mad L ine?

I would think so by the way it is spelled.

Uncle Billy