Happy Holidays from mine to yours!!

• Thread starter Dan J. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1930/J
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
I know I haven't been posting over the past couple months (although regularly reading the board), but wanted give an update on my new son and also to wish you all the best and most joyous Holiday Season!

My wife went into labor 3.5 weeks early on 10/27 with our new son Jackson Scott. (Unabashed proud pics to follow! LOL!!) He weighed 7lbs. 14oz. and was 20" long. (A keeper in any T!) With him being a little early there were a few major health concerns that he has now mostly recovered from. (At 7wks. he weighed in right at 9lbs. and was over 21" long.) He has been just a joy and is developing a personality already. A couple weeks ago the feeding spurs kicked in and man can he eat! (Er, well, suck down a bottle.) He's the best gift I could have received for the holidays.

Although undetected during pregnancy (not that it would have made the least bit of difference!), our boy Jack was also born with Down's Syndrome (Trisomy 21), yet we, and a host of other Dr.'s, see him no different than any other baby. Every test he's been given, he's passed or scored off the charts! We're hoping for a bright future for both him and his big brother Joe. (They almost look conjoined, the way that Joey is constantly at his "lil' brudda's" side!) Joey turned 5 two days after Jack was born. Halloween week is gonna be a killer every year! LOL!!

I really want to thank the folks who kept checking up with us and sending us such good wishes. It is an incredibly generous thing to do; sharing your heart. I guess that's what the holidays are all about. Again, thank you all and have the safest, warmest, and most joyous holiday season!

Dan J.
Jack and Joe.jpgRDCD.jpg

Hey! How'd you get Trepper's "Tigger" outfit to fit JS?!!?

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Dan!

me!

Congrat's Dan!!..That's very cool!! Best wishes to you and your whole family for a safe and happy holiday season!!

Give my best to Mom and Baby!!

Peace Bro,...

Mac

That's a cool "brudder" picture...

Nineteen years ago when our youngest was born... Her, then, four yeard old brother, only wanted us to "give her back"... LOL Today, they are very close (read that as he is very "over" protective of his little sister). SO, you are lucky that he's happy!!!

Merry Christmas to your family...

P.S. That Tiger Suit is a scream!

Dan - GREAT Pics!! Let's make it a priority in 2005 to get Joe and Eli out fishing together!!!

me! I don't have it scanned so I can NOT post it, but darn it you are right!! I actualy have a full-sized Tigger Suit!! 2 Halloweens in a row a few years ago all the trepper boys went as T I double G er!!! LOL

Congratulations Dan and thanks for the wonderful pictures!

May you and yours have a very Happy Holiday Season.

Bill

Dan, Congrats man!!!

hope the wife is doing fine.

merry christmas to you and the family

nice to see your back!! kb

Great..Simply great .. I wish you all the happiness In the world...God Bless.....JR

Back