Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Everyone. I'm going to try and take Nancy out to a nice lunch today but that's going to be hard because it's our Churches annual Peach Festival and I know I'm going to be stuffed to the gills. I'll take Nancy anyway and she can play Keno and decide for herself if she can eat anything.

I went on BPS.Com last night to use up my reward points but instead spent a bunch of money on things that will give me an even higher reward's balance. When I am sure that what I spent last night and early this morning on the BPS site, I'll go ahead and use my points up. I need to put a ladder on my Tracker in case I fall overboard. Yep, that makes me officially old now.:lol:

We all went through this ladder thing a while back but for the life of me I can't remember any of it. I "think" this is the ladder suggested but was it the two step or three?

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_803_200003003_200000000_200003000_200-3-3 Or, do a search on "Boat Ladder" and look at the one that's number 9, counting left to right and down the same way..

We have to get out Jim! We'll think of something, ok?

So, everyone have a great and safe day...

Uncle Billy

Bill - Yup thats the ladder I had on my 175, it worked GREAT for myself, the kids and Beka every weekend in the summer when we went swimming! The one thing I did was use a bungee cord to have the foldup part stay from banging down the highway, and also put a few small pieces of felt or rubber right where the folding parts touch so you don't wear the aluminium.

Trep

Good Morning.

I'd like to find a ladder for the 591 too. I don't like the looks of the one that Nitro sells. It comes up off the transom too high...looks like the fire escape on an old schoolhouse. I've seen them on Rangers that look pretty good...I wonder if one of those could be adapted? Maybe the new Z-7 will have a Z-9 type ladder that can be adapted to my 591.