Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Sunday Mornin' Y'all.. I'm up very late watching a movie on my new big screen TV. Man, Nancy and I love it. It's a great TV and we got quite a deal on it at BestBuy.

Now, I know I'm late answering some e-mails but I promise I'll get to them ok? Just give me a chance.

I'm feeling somewhat better these days so I'll probably be making myself a nuisance begging to be a rear seater in a few of the boats here on the board who have promised me a fishing trip when I could get out..

Everyone have a great and safe day!!!

Uncle Billy

good morning to you too from Tokyo!!!!! Enjoy the TV and I feel you pain on being behind with the emails........

off to Guam after a 4 hour layover then onto Tinian!!!!

Good Morning Uncle Billy and Carlos, or good afternoon for us!

Bill, what new TV?? I most have missed that post!

We are doing great here at end of week 1, I gotta got to work in the morning (boo hiss!!) but will be in town all week. Looks like mid-august i'll do a 2 week trip to India and Japan. We get our Ayi (thats Chinese for maid) starting tomorrow, its amazing the labor rates here its about $200/month for a 6 day/week 5 hour a day maid who not only cleans and does laundry/dishes, cooks but will pay your bills (with your $$ of course) and shop for you. We also get our driver and mini-van tomorrow (Yes Mac its a Buick, so i'm helping a brotha out!!! LOL), so no more taxi's!!!

Backseat is always open Bill for ya, problem is for a year I won't be driving it!!! LOL

Everyone back home have a great Sunday, I know my fishing partner Dan is going out. Oh and check the other post I am putting up with a picture of the boys and I today.

Trep

Carlos,

Don't forget to snap me a couple of pics on Tinian... Anything "identified" with the US occupation wouod really interest my Uncle... Thanks.