Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score

Good Mornin' Everyone...I didn't feel like riding up to the small lake I told you all about I did try throwing some lures yesterday at a pond near my Physical Therapists office but it was so chocked full of grass and algae I couldn't do much. I tried throwing a Scum Frog around but never got so much as a swirl. I went home and walked across the street to try something there. On the very first cast, with a baitcaster, I got a tangled mess of line.:rolleyes: So, I pulled some out and picked some and then could actually get my line back by slowly retrieving it. When I got to the end of the loose line I had a darn fish on the end.:p This is the second time in the exact same place this has happened to me.. It was about a 1 1/2lb. catfish just screaming his head off at me..I went on to get one Striper of about 2 lbs. on a Senco, one more pretty nice catfish, a couple of Yellow Perch and a whole mess of White Perch who seemed to fight each other to see who would get to the hook first.

Everyone have a great day....

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy

Morning Uncle Billy...

Hey at least you get to catch a fish, any fish...

Uncle Billy - good practice for the Bill in VA Not-A-Memorial fishing tour! I've got the big boat engine tuned up and ready to go. We just need Bill to set the date. Hope all had a good one.

Latest posts

Back