Anybody Use Sirius Satelite Radio?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Tracker

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody uses sirius SAT. Radio on thier bass boat? and if so, what path did you go? built in receiver or just add the car kit to the original? I'm thinking of going with a clarion cd player and the Sirius Tuner then the white shakespear sat radio antenna. just wondering thanks :)

I use the Sportster model... Move it from the boat to the truck... That is a nice feature.

I have a built in Sirius/CD/AM-FM on my Ranger and love it..... I always know I can tune in the kind of music-comedy-news that I want to hear anywhere I am fishing... I have the lifetime membership..

Mike

get a separate unit and move it from car to boat, same contract only additional cost is to purchace the kit to mount it for 50 bucks, if you want to go on the cheap, 50 bucks for unit and one kit, 50 for additional kit and 75 for home kit, later you can add a boom box type holder and take it anywhere. one contract, priceless.

mike c

Latest posts

Back