WHY??????????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Why will it only sprinkle when i'm looking out my window getting ready.....and.....when i go outside to put the mower and edger up......IT POURS!!!!!!!!!!! right when i step outside....you would think this is a monday or something....;)

well look on the bright side, my neighbor is paying me to mow and edge his yard (and horse pasture) and now I at least get the morning off.

although my TV is telling me we are in a flash flood warning...I bet this rain is putting some O2 in the lakes...mabye i need to go fishing ;)

Harpo, whats the weather like for you up in north okc?

It could be a lot worse.....

You could be working a 40+ hour week! :lol:

we've been getting HEAVY storms after afternoon this week, thunder, lightening ,wind and heavy downpour make my local river/lake MUD!

the south sux,........it's sunny and 80 in MI.!! It's been like this for 2 weeks now.. BWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The weather has actually been pretty decent the last couple of weeks. Fairly warm. Fishing has been pretty decent. I've only been twice tho since i graduated.

BJ

Did you see the new tropical storm, Arlene? Looks like us Floridians could have some extra wind and rain and less fishing in the next few days.

It feels like I've only been twice since I graduated.

Since it's six-thirty I don't suppose you still need the weather report on the northside. It's hot and humid now but getting ready for another round of T-storms.

Harpo

Back