What boat would you buy?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
If you guys could buy any boat no matter what the price, what would it be?

For me, it would be a 223 ChampioN with a 300 HP Merc on it........maybe one day:D

Fountain 48 footer,,,,Storm 22 footer,,I can afford that.....:D

Ranger z19 with a 225 with special order fire and ice flake (blue/red flake). My boat has some of that color now, just not enough. I would love to try out a champion also and "ride and decide" . Why did you have to ask that question? Now I am drooling for something I have no way of obtaining.

Clark

what I have now a Basscat Puma with a 225 Opti. The only thing I would change would be getting a single console instead of a dual , and a color GPS in dash and on the bow

What kind of a GM Truck you getting to launch that bad boy Mac?????:D

If $$ was no object, and I had the tow vehicle AND it was for bassfishing... either:

a 898 with a 225 Opti with the non-skid deck, so I can fish lakes and bays/saltwater!

If its just fresh water then a 911 with a 300hp Merc Racing!!!

I've only run Nitro/Tracker, rode in 2 rangers so i'm limited in my experience but LOVE the 911!!

Hey Sim - My 40th b-day is in Sept, you get everyone on the board to chip in and you can present me with your 911!!! LOL

Mac

There's some talk about mothballing the old girl. You might be able to work a deal providing you can find a place to despose of the spent nuclear fuel. I remember how cool that ship looked 35 years ago when I was just a young tadpole.

fatrap

Rap,...She was just re-fueled a couple of years ago, so she's good for another 20yrs!!..LOL

By then, I'm sure Mini will have a new boat, and I'll just bum a ride with him! He owes me a few anyway!!

(BTW,...I'll just dump the spent fuel in the mountains of Tora Bora,....then when binLaden's nads start glowing like a night light,......we'll know where to send the cruise missles!)..Gawd I love technology!!:wub:

Carry on Sailor,....

Mac

I think something like this would do it....

The%20Pride%20Carnival%20Cruise%20November%202003%20151.jpg

I wonder if Minnkota makes a trolling motor big enough????

Jim - Now how you gonna Lip a bass from the front deck of that thing??? LOL

The U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln or one of her sister ships, fully equipped, would be my choice.

:D

Jim - Wouldn't want that. All the inlaws would come to visit. And it's hard enough now to get the wife off the couch to clean and fetch me a beer as it is. We'd end up moving to a different room each day. Would make it easier to hide the girl-friends though.

I would get a 50' Egg Harbor Sport Yacht. A business partner had a 46/47' Egg Harbor long ago and it was really cool fishing for stripers and bluefish off of Nantucket on that. That would be the way to go. Of course I'd have to work on my Palm Beach-style docking method so I could look cool coming into the yacht club ... ;)

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Skeeter 300ZX i-class with 300 HPDI. Charcoal with yellow stripes.

Charcoal with yellow stripes sounds good :cool:

I like Skeeters looks, but the Transom Design would worry me with the flooded timber I fish, I need something with a rub rail.

OK i'll admit I realy like the Team 21 Tundras!! Good all around fishing boat, would love to run one with a 250 Opti, I need to live up north in the summer!!

Trep,

why stop then at the 250 Opti when you could have a 275 Verado? LOL... check out Keith Kavajecz's latest offering... one awesome tourney boat!! Tracker only made 4 of these "special transom" boats I hear, 2 for Keith, 2 for Gary Parsons

http://www.thenextbite.com/classifieds/addisplay.cfm?adid=1016

If only I had deeper pockets & an understanding wife......LOL

Maj

I don't need anything real big. I love that new Nitro 591. A 150 Optimax would do me good. A consolation rig w/ be a brand new Tracker Avalanche w/ a 150 Opti!!! I love my Avalanche. For an aluminum rig it rides better than some of the glass boats that I've been in.

Back