What are the differences by year for Nitros

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweeksend

Reaction score
So I'm back in the market for another Nitro, I'm looking at a 2019 Z19pro and a 2020 z19pro and a 2022 z19 pro. What are the differences between the years if any? I looked at the hull and they look the same so what would be any differences that should be standing out? Thank you for your help.

Those years are the same boat hull, what might be different is rubber pads on the trailer, plastic coating on the transom splash well to prevent scuffing from motor hose. Maybe a couple other things. Find the one with lowest hours and best deal.
Good luck

Those years are the same boat hull, what might be different is rubber pads on the trailer, plastic coating on the transom splash well to prevent scuffing from motor hose. Maybe a couple other things. Find the one with lowest hours and best deal.
Good luck
The lowest hours are the 2019 and the lowest price, That's why I was asking if there were any differences between the years. Just wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing something. Thank you for your reply.

Since the pandemic hit, boat prices sky rocketed for the 2020's and newer. That's probably why the 19's are priced better.
I have a 2019 Z20 and love it. I bought it in 2020 used with 25 hours on it.

Latest posts

Back