She's home

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I brought her home last thursday and left Friday morning at 4am for Grand Lake (BFL tourny). I spent a lot of time friday breaking the motor in as well as trying to do a little prefishing...Its awesome. It rides awesome.

Also, I want to thank my dealer, Tracker Marine in OKC (bass pro) they did a great job rigging it out and they bent over backwards to get teh boat ready for my first tournament. I really appreciated that.

here it is:

901 007.jpg

901 008.jpg

Nice rig Bj you'll have loads of fun with it this year.:):wub:

BJ, I have not been here in a while but I think I just put two and two together. Searching posts I found you are working at Bass Pro Shops in OKC. Here a while back after I left the tackle show I talked to a gentleman at the reel counter their at BPS that said he was getting a new 901. Was that you? If it was belated glad to meet you. How did you do in the tourney?

I went up Friday to prefish with my cousin and we could not get bit for nothin.. I only caught one short and he landed two shorts. I was not fishing tournament day but my cousin entered co-angler and did not catch a thing. Then I hear first place was 17.?? lbs. What was that guy throwin? I seen that Shawn Goodwin took 2nd which was cool.

Very nice BJ, im jealous. I like the colors.

Any hits on your 882 yet?

Mark nice to meet you too!! I didnt do very good in the tournament. I'm not sure what Jason Christie won the tourny on. I know Shonn probably fished the river area. I had dinner with him Friday night before the meeting. I fished up lake and could have weighed in about 15 pounds of sandbass. I was throwing small lures with a spinning rod and 6 lb. Pline. They were loads of fun to catch...just not in a tournament!!!!

Are you going to be at Texoma in April?

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

sweet boat

I hear the '06's have some nice improvements, haven't got to see one yet

BJ, I am probably not going to make it to Texoma. I am wondering if i will even get my boat back this year "joking". I took it in to a guy to be worked on and it has been their for a week which seems like an eternity. How is the service shop at Tracker OKC? If I dont get it back soon I may just pull it and take it to them. Sweet Rig by the way. My cousin has a 2000 901 and I would have to say it is one of the best boats I have ridden in. Very Comfortable.

Service shop at Tracker is the best in OKC....they're awesome.

Sweeeeet! Nice ride BJ.

I wish I could have had one of those when I was in college. ;)

Niiiiiice...VERY Nice. The bass are going to be standing in line just for a ride in your boat.;)

Harpo

Holy Nitro Batman!! Great looking rig BJ..

Oh, I hope you did remember to trim the Merc up before you pulled way!!! LOL

Beautiful rig B.J. Let's see. Now you have a 901 AND an 882 huh? Must be nice:p

That skeg is awful close to the ground...

Uncle Billy

Say what you will about Nitro boats, but they sure do make the purdiest rigs out there. No doubt about it.

Nice ride BJ. That's become my fav color, especially on a 9 series rig.

Craig

Speaking of color schemes, I saw a 929 with the Patriot colors (red, white & blue with stars) at the tournament Sunday. Was that discontinued? Sharp boat.

TOXIC

Yeah it needs a keelshield or a hambys...something. That'll happen before the next BFL.

BJ

Speaking of color schemes, I saw a 929 with the Patriot colors (red, white & blue with stars) at the tournament Sunday. Was that discontinued? Sharp boat.

Unfortunately, yes.

Back