pt 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larry Everett

Reaction score
I noticed a few issues with cracks on the bottom of tracker boats? I have had the same and wondered if this is a common thing with these boats? just like the aluminum has just split out of know where. just wanted some info from pep's about this issue.

What year is the boat? Also in a flat area or seam? Do you have any photos. I have a 2003 and have not seen any issues to date and I have owned since new.

Had a 2002 PT 175 (sold last spring) and never a hull issue in nearly six years of ownership (bought in 2003 as leftover 2002 stock). Sold it in great shape to someone who I understand is still running it without issue.

it's a 2001 and it's in the flat of the boat. has 3 different cracks and they leak. have to pump the boat out every so often. directly under the center seats of the boat. have talked to the local tracker dealer and they took pics and tracker wanted me to take it clear to springfield to have them look at it. I live up here in ohio and that's along way when they should fix it around here. just mainly wanted to know how many are doing this like mine. thanks guys

No issues on my 02' 185...it could be weld penetration that can cause weak spots.

I would take it to the dealer in Cinci.

Latest posts

Back