Needing to unscramble Brother in laws mess

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineridge

Reaction score
New member and just joined in search of help with my fishing boat and motor. When I moved to upper Michigan I bought a 2000 Tracker Pro-deep V16 with a Mercury 75hp 4 stroke motor. The boat and motor is in excellent shape, and actually looks and runs like new. Came with all the bells and whistles which also worked. My problem comes from I didn't get to fish all of last year due to bad health span which has gotten way better. I had my brother in law take my wife out when he visited last year and had a battery problem so he commenced to take the old one out and took them both instead and disconnected all the wiring. He tried to put them back in, blew and inline fuse and had to replace it. Now the motor won't turnover and it won't trim either. He again disconnected all the wiring and marked nothing and said he doesn't know how to put it together. What I am looking for is a Tracker boat wiring diagram with color symbols so I can put his mess back together if there is such a creature because I have no idea where to begin, they are even marked positive or negative! Looking for assistance.

John

Latest posts

Back