My New Ride

• Thread starter Bill Corrigal [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
I am very excited...I just bought this Champ! Thanks to Jack from Columbia for checking it out for me. Whatta guy!

Too bad I have to drive 1300 mile to get it and another 1300 home!
Dscn0524.jpg

Great looking boat... I love the way the Champion looks...

Hey Bill, Glad I could help, I hope you enjoy your new boat. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Map Quest me in Warrenton, Virginia if you need a place to lay over on the trek back North. I have a ton of room and you are welcome to stay.

TOXIC

I really like Champ's. They look like F-111's could do tough & go's on their deck. I like the colors too. Congrats on the new boat.

Harpo

Very nice Ride, Congratulations!

Cass :)

Champ,

I got a name for your new ride (and a purty one it is too)...."The Purple People Eater"

I love the colors.

T.S.

I'm sorry dude, but that big rusting pole sticking out of the top would have made me pass on it :)

Congrats on the new ride.

I'm sorry dude, but that big rusting pole sticking out of the top would have made me pass on it :)

Congrats on the new ride.

Sweet ride.....I like Champs. Wonder how they have been since Genmar took em over.

Mini

Got a guy in our club that just took delivery of a brand new 188, with a 175 on the back. It's a great looking ride.

If I would have bought a new one last year, I'm pretty sure it would have been a Champion.

Tex

You're going to love it,...Champs are a GREAT ride!!

I think the perfect boat would be a Ranger Cap and all the bells/whistles,..on a Champion hull!! Hey Genmar..."GITER DONE!!".....

Back