I'll take my whoopin' from the board now

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Scott2

Reaction score
Purchased a boat. Found a left over '05 f/s with a '06 200 opti. BUT IT IS A TRITON. Picked it up from a Pa., dealer Saturday. Will post pics soon. That is if Rich doesn't kick me off the site.:D

Thanks Bruce F., Pat G., Teri., mike., and Cass for your help.

Now I have to get it broken in and learn how to drive it. Going from a Tracker v17 40hp w/o power trim is going to be an adjustment I'm sure. So if any of you will be on the Maryland waters over the next few days.........LOOK OUT!

Congratulations on the new boat, lets see some pics!!

Cass :D

Aaron, as I said b4, if you come up here to Blue Marsh ever, shoot me an e-mail, glad I could help, I also crawled around that same boat as you know.........it is sweet, please let me know what numbers you get out of that thing................;)

Congrats... Everybody helps celebrate a new boat... And, I have liked the looks of the Toon f/s...

You may retain your "citizenship" here... Of course you are now a "second class" citizen...LOL

Aaron, Congrat's on the new boat. You'll enjoy the new Toon! I have a TR186 and absolutely love it. If you can drive a toon WOT you can drive anyboat. I'm not sure if the F/S boats will chinewalk as much as the TR or X series but they all fun to drive with big motors.

The one thing we all like about this board is we don't care what kind of boat you have as long as it's what makes you happy and you don't bash someone else because theirs is something different.:)

Aaron. When is your first trip out? I may want to tape it, never know just might be a $10,000.00 video........ You are Conowingo ready now dude..............

BF

Aaron. When is your first trip out? I may want to tape it, never know just might be a $10,000.00 video........ You are Conowingo ready now dude..............

BF

HAHAHAHA, good one BF!!!! Aaron, are you gonna take this boat to the flats? Or Peach bottom?

Aaron, Enjoy your Triton. These guys let me stick around even though I sold the Tracker and bought a G3. What a great bunch we have here! Come to think about it, I owned a ChampioN when I joined this family.

Steve

Aaron - Enjoy and to stay a member you need to send $20 in beer or fishing lures to every Nitro member!!!

Thats gonna be a HUGE change from your Tracker. I went from a 17ft tracker with a 40 to my 17ft Nitro with a 115hp, 30mph to 54mph!!

Drive SAFELY!!

Hey Aaron. If your going out this weekend I will bring my boat and a camera....... Then I can lend a hand if you think you need one. Just let me know. Havre De Grace was crazy busy last weekend. Broadcreek will work well as long as the water level is up. I don't like Peach Bottom at all. Joppatowne may not be a bad choice, good water and plenty of dock space.

BF

Bruce, no tourney this weekend? Weather permitting I'll take you up on that offer. Email your phone # at [email protected] and I will give you a call tonight.

Congratulations on the new boat Aaron. I can't wait to see the pics.. Yea, learn to drive that thing before I get back on the water will you?:)

Uncle Billy

Aaron, I don't think this group is like some Harley riders.....its not what you ride or ride in that matters, its that you are here for the same reasons.....Great boat, enjoy it man.....Kenny

Aaron, you have mail. Use that number anytime during the day. Uncle Billy you should be safe where you are. Unless you are ready to give the mighty Conowingo a try again.............

BF

Hey hold on a sec there Kennyg. I AM one of those Harley riders!!!

Congrats, Aaron. Enjoy the new ride. We need to start a fish and ski club. :)

OK, How the heck do you fish and ski at the same time? If you are skiing you are going to fast to fish and if you are fishing you are going to slow to ski?.....................:lol:

BF

Bruce, if we told you, we'd have to kill you.

But don't knock it until you try it. :cool:

Congrats on the new boat. You won't be disappointed. Now post some pictures!

Back