Front livewell

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Davidson

Reaction score
My 185 Sport only has one hose going to the front livewell. It comes in to the bottom of the well. How does this work?

are you sure its a livewell. it could be a cooler. Do you have switches for it?

mike

i am sure someone else will give a diffinitive answer.

You should have a overflow tube for the front livewell. I do in my 185 sport, its not built like the rear livewell.

Jeff from Ky

It is a livewell, my Dad(also Jerry) has the same boat, you should have a switch to fill and empty, its just a paddle to empty, it runs out when you drive, or when you pull the boat out..........where that pic from? It looks like the same swim hole we hit on the Thousand islands

My front livewell works like this:

Use Manual Mode to get the livewell full first. Then can switch to Auto Mode. This will turn on the livewell pump for 1 minute, adding fresh water and off for 3 minutes. Take the tube out and the livewell will empty when you take the boat out of the water.

Bob G.

Shoot Mike, I was hoping I had missed a live well on mine because those two rear wells are so tiny they are for minnows only I think or one fish at a time. :D

I'm thinking about using the livewell on my PT175 as a cooler :rolleyes: :)

Waterwings - I had 2 livewells on my PC 175, I plugged the rear one (under the passenger seat) and for 5 years used it as a cooler!!

I had an extra livewell up front on my 94 Pro Team 18 and it was very handy for using shiners or minnows for crappies:cool:

JDJ, just pull the divider, I can on mine, there a good enough size

Back