Dance 'N Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Did any of you notice that Bill Dance is back in a Tracker? It looked like a PT185, one of the new green ones. He's still hanging in there with that hand controlled TM. How many of you guys prefer the hand control TM?

Harpo

Soonerfan,

I run a Nitro 896 with a 101# hand control. I never could get used to the foot control up so high and by the end of the day my calf muscle was killing me. Now, if I could afford one of those big 929s that have the recess then maybe it would be another story. Naw, I like the hand control better. Toxic says I need the 101# for the windy days at Lake Anna and the current in the canals. LOL

I tried putting a hand control on my first Nitro..... For a while..... What a pia..... Spent more time using my hands to adjust direction and speed than I did casting and cranking. Went back to foot almost immediately.

Wonder if he will ever switch over from his classic blue and white Procraft to a Nitro?

Back