CJ (REF. AV.)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
You asked the question how is the Avalanche running. Well two times out with it now and it's running fine. I could hit 65 on the GPS with two of us in the boat. This past Sunday there was 5 of us, a little over 700 lbs total weight and we had no problem hitting 55 mph.

Before I wouldn't have been able to hit 40 mph. So far I haven't had any alarms go off on the engine so hopefully everythings running fine. They lowered my engine down to the second hole from the top and my water pressure now stays pegged. They also added welded in bracing in the bottom of the hull back by the pad. I'm waiting to see how it runs once the water warms up a little bit around here. I'm also running my balanced three blade prop right now but I think I'm going to throw my 4 blade back on and see how she runs with that. P.S. third cast sunday and I caught a 5 lb plus LM on Black Lake.

Jim, glad to here the Av is all good. Who did you sent your props to? By the way the crew you met are all going to try Smith Mt Lake the end of April. Would like to get back to Black Lake this year. The 6" plate really helped mine but I haul alot of stuff.

Take care

CJ

Just so you know CJ, my door is always open for a place to stay, (free of charge), plus a key to the gate and the launch on the south end of the lake. Jim:)

Back