• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Pro Deep- V16

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kinslow

Reaction score
This is a virtual steal of a deal for someone. We're building a home and I need to drop some debt. I purchased it brand new at the Boat House here in Oklahoma City (now Tracker of OKC) last year. This boat is just barely over the required break-in time for the outboard. Here are the specifications:

2001 Pro Deep-V16 with upgraded 2002 Merc 50 Horse (standard was 40 Horse), all the same features that came standard with the boat (I believe the same for this year also). I had the dealer add a 4 Bow Bimini top and Dual Bank Onboard battery charger. Boat also comes with brand new anchor, 4 brand new Stern Life Jackets (2 adult, 2 kids) and a cover as well.

Outstanding ride on the water!!

I'm asking only $8,900!! This is a steal and way under its Blue Book value.

I don't have photos but can get some if the prospective buyer desires. I can be reached at 405-514-8087 (c), 405-912-0245 (h), 405-739-1849 (w) or on e-mail at [email protected]

Hi John

I am interested in your boat could you tell me what state you live in?

Mark, remember u can click on the "M" beside the persons name and bring up their profile. Robert

Hello Mark,

I'm in Oklahoma City, OK. I just picked up a new digital camera so I can take some pics and get those to you if that would help. Just let me know.

John K.

Mark,

I actually posted a reply to your question yesterday but for some reason its not showing up today.

Regardless, I'm in Oklahoma City, OK (if you haven't already found that out via Nominals method). If you are truly interested, I can make some concessions on the price if you are willing to make that trip (i.e., make it even more worth your while). Let me know.

I appologize for not responding sooner. Lately, time hasn't permited me to visit this site much.

JohnK.

Latest posts

Back