• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Pro Deep V 16 for $7,700!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kinslow

Reaction score
JUST REDUCED!!! This is a virtual steal of a deal for someone. We're building a home and I need to drop some debt. I purchased it brand new at the Boat House here in Oklahoma City (now Tracker of OKC). This boat is just barely over the required break-in time for the outboard. Here are the specifications:

2001 Pro Deep-V16 with upgraded 2002 Merc 50 Horse (standard was 40 Horse), all the same features that came standard with the boat (I believe the same for this year also). I had the dealer add a 4 Bow Bimini top and Dual Bank Onboard battery charger. Boat also comes with brand new anchor, 4 brand new Stern Life Jackets (2 adult, 2 kids) and a cover as well.

Outstanding ride on the water!!

I'm asking only $7,700!! This is a steal and way under its Blue Book value.

I don't have photos but can get some if the prospective buyer desires. Feel free to call me anytime at 405-514-8087 (c), 405-912-0245 (h), 405-739-1849 (w) or on e-mail at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back