You'll LOVE this!--TRUE STORY!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
At work today we had to do a big audit of all of our assembly documents before they get released to the assembly plants. This audit started at 7am and I left about 1:30pm when I finished my part. Well...about noon or so we had just gotten back from lunch and I was sitting at my table with 4 other co-workers AND my BOSS!!!....We were just bs'n and almost ready to start working again when my cell phone rang!! I usually NEVER have my phone with me at work, but since it was a friday and we were in a somewhat relaxed atmosphere, I figured "why not!!"....Well, there was a lull in the conversation and my phone rang!! I answered it of course and it was Rob LaMoy, trying to BS me about wanting to buy my boat,..I recognized his voice right away, but I took the opportunity to really turn the table on HIM..fast!

My boss and the other 4 people were all looking at me and saying nothing!! I said to Rob,..."I'll have to call you back,...We're in the middle of negotiations to buy Chrysler, and I can't talk,..I'll call you back later,..I gotta go,..BYE!!!"......I put my phone back in my holster and my Boss and the other 4 people just sat there looking at me in total disbelief!!...I slowly looked at all 5 of them and said,...."Whaaaat??!!!!,...All of my friends just THINK I have a really good job!!".LOL!!!

They all busted up!!

Mac

BTW,..I called Rob back on my way home from work!!

Great story Mac!! So did Rob buy it?? I bet he did, he's SOOOO gulible!!

He must have called you right before calling me.

I am at a resturaunt having lunch with a grogeous blonde...(Mac knows who she is) and my cell phone rings. Looking at the caller ID I do not recognize the 518 area code. I answer.

Some guy tells me he has a few questions about All Star Rods and of course I am happy to oblige, but I first need to find out where he got my number and where he is located. He tells me he owns a tackle shop in Jersey. I tell him he is out of my territory and I will have to refer him to the local slaes rep, but I am willing to answer some questions.

Well he proceeds to tell me that he wants to work with me because he heard I have a nice arse! IMMEDIATELY I ask if it is LaMoy......I was correct. I told him I was having lunch with a beautiful lady and he will have to call me back....he didnt.

LOL

Mini

Were you just eating lunch, or was this LUNCH??

Forget Rob, we wanna hear about the gal!!

Latest posts

Back