used Nitro 700lx

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Mullin

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a 2002 Nitro 700lx, I am looking for any input from current or previous owners, good or bad.

I had a 96 170DC with a 115 Mercury, loved the rig. It was sized that I could easily load and unload by myself and enough hp to get me where I wanted. I did purchase the deck extension for between the two consoles.

Basic same boat, both are rated for 125 hp. and about the same weight, 700 LX a little lighter.

You can compare at the following link.

cq
http://www.iboats.com/Nitro_Boats/bp/20br2010

cqbaker,

Where did you purchase the deck extension?? I got a 180FS and was thinking of making one myself but would rather purchase one if possible.

Thanks

Own a 2001 nitro 700lx with a 115 optimax and love the boat... Love the motor even more when I got it wet up right. Hell of a fishin mashine. The onlything is learning how to drive it. Look at some of the posts on here about the 700 and the 750 and get some seat time and you will be fine.

Own a 2001 nitro 700lx with a 115 optimax and love the boat... Love the motor even more when I got it set up right. Hell of a fishin mashine. The onlything is learning how to drive it. Look at some of the posts on here about the 700 and the 750 and get some seat time and you will be fine.

Latest posts

Back