"Body Work"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt4:19

Reaction score
New to the forums. I did a search, but didn't find anything pertaining to me. I bought my 99 Nitro 205 Sport last week. It's lake ready, but it needs cleaning and some motor work to make it run better. The previous owner left this boat in the water because the water was too low to put in on his lift. There are places on the back corners that look dimpled. I was told that I could sand them smooth and then clear coat it. I will get some pictures of what I am talking about and post them on here soon. Also, what should I use to clean all the lake crud off the bottom? I was told I could spray on Kaboom and rinse it off after awhile and repeat that process until it comes clean. You can actually see the water line. Thoughts? TIA

Attachments

• nitro2.jpg
    nitro2.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nitro1.jpg
    nitro1.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
Here are pics of the back of the boat where it is pitted from staying the in the water. I was thinking about sanding it smooth and either painting or having it wrapped. Thoughts? Ideas?
I'm searching on "G" for information and fixes.

Attachments

• IMG_8544.jpg
    IMG_8544.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8542.jpg
    IMG_8542.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8543.jpg
    IMG_8543.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back