Trailer hub

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Choate

Reaction score
I recently found water in my hub on my 2009 trailer for my Z-7. After tearing it apart to clean and check the bearings/races, I found I could spin the outer bearing race with my fingers. I know some would use a punch to score the hub to make a new race seat better but I would feel better in replacing the entire hub. I was wondering if someone could direct me to a business that may sell new hubs. I do have disk brakes. The numbers found on the inside of the hub is TDE46245MINTHK850IN. Any ideas. Thank in advance.

Champion trailers sells tie down engineering parts, they should have what you need. Check the website below and give them a call.

I had a similar issue with my z7 trailer. One of mine failed and i think that a loose race was the cause. The other side was also loose and on its way to failure. I replaced both disks and when i got the new ones i drove out the cheaply made loose fitting chinese parts and replaced them with american made timkin bearings and races. Those fit a lot better and i havent had a problem since.
http://www.championtrailers.com/

I second Champion. Lots of parts, very helpful. I've ordered several times from them in the past no problem.

Thanks for the info. I think I found what I was looking for on the Champion site.

If you found what you needed, great. Another place that I've used for this type of purchase is Northern Tool. They carry quite a bit of bearing/hub repair and replacement parts.

Tex

Latest posts

Back