The boy's were back in town!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
WOW,...what a 4 day weekend of fishing hedonism!!! Toxic, Carlos, Mini, Marke, Jonathon, & Ken, (& Gene on Saturday) really put the whooping on a BUNCH of smallies this year on St.Clair. The weather was decent (a little scattered rain on Sunday and Monday) but the fishing was outstanding on all 4 days!! Tox and Carlos experienced the legendary "Clair" at her finest,...flat,...clear, and FULL of spawning and active fish!! It was perfect!!! I'll post a few pix's later this a.m. after I catch up on a few things....I picked up my new boat Friday p.m. too and got 1/2 of the breakin time on her over the weekend.:wub: Pix's to follow later this a.m..............Tox & Carlos are on their way back home this morning...I don't know about them,..but I'm a little tired!!...LOL :blink::( Ahhh the pain of having too much fun!!

Mac

My new boat,.....it's already sold..going to another Marine.

07Ranger520.jpg

07RangerRRView.jpg

Carlo's first St.Clair smallie of '07!

Carlos07Toadsmallie.jpg

This was a nice one too!!

Mac07smallie.jpg

Jonathon's first 5lbr.....

Jonathon5lbsmallie.jpg

....and the BIG fish of the weekend goes to:...... Marke "the CARP" Cicero :wub: and NO,..this is NOT photo-shopped!! This was a TOAD of a Carp!!!

MarkeCarp.jpg

I've heard Mark really loves them carp. I don't care what anyone says but those carp can really tear up your bass fishing gear. Fun to catch.

Nice looking boat Mac. One of these days I'll have to get down there with my kitty.:):D

I'll have it until Sept. 07 when the GySgt returns to the US. He has family in Indiana, so I will meet him there on his way to his next assignment in NC.

I should have some pics posted this eve. Just got them off the camera last night. have to resize them and upload.

Mini

Those pics rate a big HUAW! or OO-RAH! ;) Nice fish, nice boat, and nice carp. Do Ranger guys always forget who made their boat? They sure do mark their territory a lot.

Anytime Tee. The bite will be hot for another couple weeks, but tournaments are starting now.....time is the hardest part.

Make sure you plan on coming up next spring when the boys are in town. I know of a nice house for rent on one of the channels right near the best spawning bay on the lake. AND there is a bar right next door :)

Mini

looks like a great time

That carp looks like it could really do some pullin'

Nice smallies - one of these days I'll be up there.

Thanks for the pics. Gets the blood flowing to see those hogs. Nice fish too. Don't shoot Carlos, I was only funnin'.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you catch 'em on?

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Nice Ranger Mac!

Nice toad smallies too! And nice carp!!!!

Bob G.

Aaron,.....we got'em on all kinds of different baits,.......Jerkbaits, Senko's, Tubes, Crankbaits, Spinnerbaits, Topwater stuff, you name it,...they would've eatin' it!!:cool:

Heck,...even Neeley could catch'em!! :p

NeeleyMarke207.jpg

Even our wives took part in the fun by surprising me, Ken & Tox with a B-Day cake for the 3 of us,.....mmmmmm....Jack & Cake!!:wacko::wub:

07BDayBoys.jpg

Mmmmmmm Jack and coke....OH, you said "cake":p

I take it was stinky's Birfday?

BTW...mine's Friday;)

All I can say is WOW. Maybe someday. Great pics too. Out F@#$ing Standing.

fatrap

Wait till you see some of the shots I got....one of Tox in an other bay. 3ft of water, GIN clear....gorgeous....

Mini

Mini,

No picture containg an image of Tox is ever able to be described as "gorgeous"... "Gargoyle like"...maybe, but "gorgeous", never....:eek::lol::lol:

That looks like one fine paint job on that aluminum hull.....wonder how they did that! A real fine looking rig.....I know you will enjoy it. Congrats!

Mini's favorite "technique" to get a reaction strike..........SHOCK'em!!:blink::D

minishocker.jpg

shock and awwwwwwweeeee, SON!

Just got home from work.........I'm gonna self-medicate these tired bones and go to bed!!!

Just got home myself. Great shots!! Get the emails flowin. On the way home CIII and I figured we caught between 150-200 smallies.............each. Throw in a pike, googleyes, largemouth, sheephead and walleyes, we ate good, drank good, and fished better. Marke had a musky on for a while. I had a pike that would have gone at least 46 inches blast a sammy, then follow it back to the boat and just sit there and look at us....sheesh....Smallies avereged 3lbs, I have a few 4lbers and CIII got a 5lber. Can't wait to see mini's shots, we put a hurtin on the smallies. Yesterday, we got into unbelievable numbers in the wind, draggin tubes. I probably had 30-40 fish.

I wanna thank Ken and Mac (especially their wives) for lettin us crash at their cribs and Mini for showin me some of his good ****!!:lol: They are all like family.

TOXIC

Glad you made it home safe....

I am trying to upload some of the pics....I will have some shortly. I need to resize them AGAIN

Second morning, first spot. Might be first morning second spot....lol We had a double header, not a bad start.

IMG_0746.JPG

Tox can catch em, he loves the back of my boat!

IMG_0752.JPG

Carlos with a 5!

IMG_0758.JPG

Plumb silly with smallies!

IMG_0762.JPG

Does he look bored?

IMG_0772.JPG

They even let me catch one or two.....

IMG_0763.JPG

Don't I have a pic or two???

I REALLY did catch some....................:unsure:

Same here,........seems I'm ALWAYS on the other side of the lens!!;) Ohwell..no big deal...nothing wrong with capturing the memories while everyone else "catches" them!! ;)

WoW!!! What great pics of what I know HAD TO BE a really great time. All of those pictures are really first class, even the ones with Scott in them..Beautiful new boat Mac and man, the numbers and sizes of those fish... Mini, did you really say "AND there is a bar right next door"? I have never in my life had the opportunity to do anything like what you guys just did and I'm so jealous it's not funny. Maybe sometime, huh? And then I can have a grin on my face like all of you guys...Congratulations you guys.:cool:

Uncle Billy

Yes a bar right next door....AND they are having a pajama party there this friday night :)

Mini

Ken's stepson.......;) (He's the one who was in the Army, serving in Iraq a few years ago)

Mac,

Email me the full size picture of the one with Tox and I heading to the next spot...

thanks!

Mini

Dammit guys.....I know I caught a fish....post a pic!!! :lol:

Mini,...I'll send it to you from home,....the only one's i have at work are "reduced".

Ken,...Who was your rider when u caught your fish??..LOL...HE should have taken the pix like THIS one!!;)

NeeleyStclr05.jpg

Amazing thing fotoshop . Even Ken caught fish... :lol: lol

Nice looking pictures, some really good looking shots.. Mac , you out do youself on boat color combo's every year. That is a sweet looking boat this year.

It great Ken and Mini both have boats this year. Have fun .

MG:cool:

All I can say is you guys suck! Those were no where to be found when I was there! :angry:

Alright Mac....you bastage!!!

That pic was from 2 years ago.....notice the baldness, the Ranger seat, and the Ass Pro shirt!!!

Somebody post a pic.....I really did catch at least one.....:angry:

LOL!!.....I didn't fish with you, or you would've had 100 pix's!!! notice in that post I said, "LIKE" this one!! aahahahah......I need to stop in the store tomorrow after work...need some stuff for this weekend's tourney up north!! Seeya then!!

I'm with Teri ! I never even seen anything that resymboled a fish other than the time we passed a Long John Silvers...

Something is not right here...

Son of a Bass..

I wondered why Neeley's hair got shorter and lighter and ye lost like..15lbs . :lol:

MG;)

Hey Neeley

I LIKE the shirt. You need one that says Council Bluffs Bass Pro Shop.

fatrap

What a great time!!!!

I am just now starting to get over my fishing hangover.......hard to think at work today!!

Was fun to fish with gene, hammer, Johnathan, and Marke. You guys are welcome in the boat anytime!!!!

Gene, thanks for showing me how to hold a Pike to get your lure back.....do not think I want to lip that bad boy!!!!!!

I caught my personal best smallie (5 lbs) had the best 5 stringer of ever (about 22 or 23 lbs), caught a Walleye or two, google eye (I am still the google eye KING), placed second in the Ken Neeley 1st annual invational TX (2 bass and ask Hammer how many he caught), caught a Pike, and the most fish EVER in four days of fishing...man...what a good time!

Mac, Neeley and Mini, thanks for taking the time out to show is a good time. I know the endurance contest was hard, but thanks!! next year promice to not fish so hard...but man, it was hrd NOT to when they were eating sooooooooooooooo good!!!

Mac, Neeley, please thanks Rhonda and Kath for putting up with snoring, farting Hammer and I!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH The Birthday party was a HOOT!!!!! Good idea that!!!!!!

Here is a good pic of Neeley and his baot (sorry bro, I did not fish with you so do nto have any pics...)

100_1377.JPG

Here is a good one of Mac and his new boat runing! Marke did a good job of getting this one!!

100_1383.JPG

And last but not least..here is one of Hammer that EVERYONE really really liked HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

100_0366.JPG

Thanks fellas!!!!

How'd ya get a Tox attached to you hull ???? Ya gotta be more careful than that guys.lol

Mark G

After hearing what happened last time a Keelshield was installed, I was afraid to scroll down to the bottom of the picture of Toxic. :blink:

Amen to THAT Steve!! I thought the same thing when I saw his face,....it was like,.."OMG!! NOT THOSE Boy's AGAIN!!":eek::angry::blink:

All those beautiful fish, a Bar right next door that also has Pajama parties? Tell you what

Ken, invite me and I'll make it a point just to take pictures of you:p

Uncle Billy

Teri,

I am sorry I wasnt here when you were....maybe a coincidence....I think not...lol

Glad you boys had fun, now stay off my ****! lol

Mini

Latest posts

Back