Thank you from The Guest Company

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
I want to express my thanks and the thanks of all the people at Guest to the members of the NTOWS board for their support and praise for the Guest Company and the chargers that we build. For a long time, we have strived to be the best both as a manufacturer of battery chargers designed to last in harsh environments and in customer service. Your comments in the threads posted by John Watts tells us that we are on the right track and that our efforts are making a difference.

Both threads were printed out and passed along to our Sales and Marketing people. They were so moved by all the good will generated that they also wished to pass along a special thank you.

For anyone that may be interested, Guest and Marinco want to send a new Connect Charge Battery Charger Inlet, a Connect Pro trolling motor plug and inlet and a tote bag as their way of saying thank you for your support. There is a catch, of course. You need to send your name, address and telephone number to me at [email protected].

Thanks again to all who are here on the board. And a special thanks to Rich Stern for creating this place called NTOWS. It is all the great things a web site and message board could be, without the bad that so many others include. I am proud to be associated with the site and all who are here.

Thanks again,

Sue D.

SWEET!!! The only thing better than Guest products is FREE Guest products....LOL

Guest truly does seem to be a great company and Sue will help you however she can. My next charger will definately be a guest. Sue, sorry I haven't had a chance to call back yet, things have bee hectic lately. Real quick are there any mounting restrictions that I should be aware of with the Guest chargers.

fishrmn70

(Adam Pollack)

HIPP ,HIPP HORAY !!! FOR SUE AND GUEST CO.

Thank you all for truely caring for your products and the people they serve .

Guest and Sue certainly restore my faith. They are what a business can be when they care about their products and the customer's who buy and use them.

Bill

Dang. Now I gotta go out and buy a boat.

You know, Sue..... Guest could build the finest products in the world..... Which they, of course, do..... But if it weren't for the support team - You - they would never get any notice.

I'll tell anyone, I put Guest products on my last boat simply because of Sue and was very pleased with the performance. Next time around, there will be no question - it will be Guest again.

Now..... All I gotta do is go buy the winning lottery ticket.....

me!

Thanks Sue and Guest!

Rich D

You have MY address......now I just gotta know if you are going to fish WITH me or AGAINST me at Woo's next year!!!!LOL KB and I hare having a debate. Ha, Ha. Don't make us fight over you!!!

TOXIC

I have a Guest product that I bought mainly on the awesome posts and service I see from Sue. Keep up the great work!

WOW...Thanks Guest and Sue D.

I have used your customer service department to have warranty work done,and have nothing but praise for them.Keep up the good work.

Steve

I really can't say that I'm surprised. Guest and Sue ROCK! And this is just the kind of company and people they are....top shelf.

Wow! A company that does business the old fashion way. They actually care about their customers. Companies like that are few and far between these days. Thanks GUEST!

Way to go GUEST! and SUE!!

Hey, so do I still get the tote bag even though my 2 boys have 1 each?? LOL

OK so can i have the first rights on the GUEST story for a book and Harvard Business Review article and the royalties too!! LOL

VERY happy to know my GUEST charger is reliable, dependable, and backed by a QUALITY company!

I feel bad... I sure do want the freebies, and man I need a trolling motor plug and receptacle and my onboard charger inlet is getting a bit loose. Talk about great timing.

It bothers me because the boat I have doesn't have anything that *I* have directly bought from Guest. I did buy an on-board charger from them for my last boat (Bass Pro had them on sale :)).

How the company can do this and stay in business is beyond me, but I ain't looking the gift horse in the mouth. Next time I need a charger, I know where I'll be looking.

Folks when I talked to Sue D 2 weeks ago she still had 30+ 3 banks chargers for a steal.. I bought 1 and it is cool. If you think you may want 1, OR ever need a new 1 it is a great deal to pick up, 3 bank 15 amp.. for cheap. I may even try to get another 1 for my fishing partner for xmas.. What a great gift for your ... I will stop there..

BF

Boy did I screw up!!!!

My Guest 2611 (If I remember p/n correctly) 2 bank charger that came in my PT175 never worked when I bought the boat. Instead of contacting Guest I bought a MK single bank charger along with a PD 55 TM. Just to save a few bucks.

Live and learn...I'll bet MK would never back their products the way Guest does...

It's Guest next time.... I promise myself.

So, Sue.....

Tell your boss we appreciate all the great service!

The inlets, plugs and totes are wonderful!

We admire Guest's attitude towards the Customer!

And the products are first rate!

But..... What we REALLY want.....

Is for YOU to be at the Fourth Annual NTOWS Rally next Spring!

me!

TOO Cool!!! I'll have a couple "Thank you TOO's for you and your better half when you come in MI. in a couple weeks!!! Seeya then!!

Mac

What more can I say that hasn't already been said! The best of the best, Sue D. and Guest!!

prpit, read her original post on this thread, it has her email addy. Or just search her name...I'm too lazy to do it, LOL!! You can't go wrong. She has some 3 banks for a GREAT price.

TOXIC

TOX, thanks, I did find it, I seem to have that dominant lazy gene too.

Unbelievable customer service! As many before me have said, if it wasn't for all the help I have seen Sue give to people on this board and others I have frequented I would not have considered Guest above any other charger. But now it is clear that Guest has exceptional support as well a a great product. My next charger will be a Guest.

Thanks Sue,

P.S. I hope your management sees what you are doing for their company and reward you appropriately.

damuniz

Hey, before she goes to MI, she needs to come visit her prostaff on Champlain for a free weekend of toad slaying action. Plus, maybe I can get her and her hubby to do some painting while they're here! LOL

Way to go Sue, Best wishes to all at Guest, they're on the right track to be a super company.

That is so cool. When I sold my old boat, the Guest charger is one of the few things that I kept. These things rock and so does Sue and her colleagues.

Latest posts

Back