Snow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
Snow, I hate it. We have had such a warm Jan but now we are going to pay for it. Well I better go get some beer and put the plow on the truck. Then I can watch the games. Go G Men.

CJ

Yeah, Im feeling the same way.. Xcept for one thing.. The Gmen have no shot at beating the Cowboys... :lol::lol:

The Gmen have no shot at beating the Cowboys...

Cough,Cough,Cough,Ahem,Ahem, Oh, I made a mistake, I meant to say I love those G-Men!!!!:cool: Just Kidding. I enjoyed the game though.

Uncle Billy

CJ Hey what's up!! It's CJL from NJ but now SC, LOL. Anyway GO Big Blue!!! Next it's the pack.

If your sick of the snow come on down for a fishing trip, we now have water in some of our lakes again, Water temps in the 50's. We are having a major snow storm down here tonight , we are supposed to get 1/10th of an inch of sleet. It's a major event. LMAO.

Hope all is well with you and Spruce Run.

CJL

Hey Chris how are you? We have snow again tonite, put the plow on the truck when I got home from work. Can't wait to fish. I will be down in Greensboro NC next week.

Hope everything is well with you all.

CJ

CJ, Greensboro? To fish? The water levels might be real low up there to fish.

Let me know if your ever as far down as Charlotte and want to go out on Lake Wylie.

Were all good down here.

CJL

I HATE this white stuff!! i'm in Armonk NY this week and Monday AM we had 6 inches, tonite its comming down like a blizzard, and if you can beleive this its expected to SNOW in Atlanta on Sat AM when i'm gonna try to get my ONLY fishing trip of the last 7 months and the next 6 months in!!! ARRGGHHHHH

Latest posts

Back