RANDY RAFFLE--Splash

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
:D:D:D:D...well just got somemore donations as prizes....pls visit bass Boat Central....in the forum of NC/SC for complete listing of prizes....raffle tickets 10.00 each...6 / 50.00........:eek:...best fishes to all:cool:

Help us out a little here. I never go to the Bass Boat Central board. Give us a link or explain where to go when you get there. I want to buy tickets to help .

Bubby:)

I know its kinda confusing....BUT..bass boat central..in the NC/SC forum..has the prizes listed....checks and money orders to bob szymakowski 130 norman rd winston salem nc 27106....paypal [email protected] 11/01--12/12..drawing 12/15...i have enough prizes for at least 75 winners..best fishes,,,,,bobski;)

His buddy splash passed a little while ago. He is holding a raffle for the family with donated prizes. Just click the link, dont be scared :)

just got the check...thx..and got Randy Howell's donation..waiting for Guy Eakers and I will post A CLEAN BILL OF ITEMS...AND HOW TO ENTER....RIGHT NOW ITS BASS BOAT CENTRAL...NC/SC forum.....thx.....my ebay store is OL STYLE TACKLE AND MORE.....and my reputation..SHOULD be good amoungst the fishing folks...BEST FISHES...BOB:cool:

Latest posts

Back