RAFFLE..Splash..BBC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
whew....FINALLY....in the Bass boat central site...under NC/SC announcements is the raffle for my bud's son ..Alex..(the boy)..Splash died of cancer, as many of you know...and he was my fishing partner for over 20 yrs...so I have organized a raffle for Alex...i have over 100 donated items...including a grand prize of a CUSTOM BUILT KISTLER ROD....raffle runs..11/01 to 12/12...with drawing on 12/15....i hope each entry will win something...when you enter I will make up a 3x5 card with name and address on it...and then radomly draw....pls pls...pass the word....best fishes to all:)

TO BE CLEAR...THIS IS NOT A BBC SPONSORED RAFFLE....just friends of mine..splash..fellow fishing folks........best fishes....pls help a good cause...and win some great prizes...

ok ok....sooo i miss a few things.....raffle tickets are 10.00 each...6 for 50.00....go to BBC (bass boat central) NC/SC forum.....bob szymakowski 130 norman rd winston salem nc 27106....pay pal..my [email protected]

the list of prizes is on BBC...Nc/sc forum,,,, right now ...i have 100 prizes worth at least 10.00 each.... and more to come.....pls join the band ....

Latest posts

Back