RAFFLE FOR SPLASH

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
my good friend...randy baehre...SPLASH died suddenly from cancer...IF you go to BBC and or BBT sights..you will know that randy ran a 1992 190 tf...which he gave to me....and all his fishing tackle....and I have TAKEN on the reponsibilty of helping his wife with some funding for Alex (his 10 yr son) education..i am organizing a raffle..10.00 per ticket...6 for 50.00 thru BBC and BBT..runs 11/01 to 12/12 with drawing 12/15....so far grand prize is a custom...made to order KISTLER ROD..no holds barred..ANGLERS CHOICE AND GREENES MARINE..500.00 off any new in stock boat...DAVID FRITTS OUTDOORS..1000.00 of 2010 ranger...blue water..charmer baits...OL STYLE TACKLE...Bass dozzier ...Bear paw baits..Iquana decales....and many others are contributing........pls visit bass boat central and/or bass boat talk for the start.........all monies go to Alex...best fishes...bob szymakowski BOBSKI...:wub::blink::D

I will look into this tomorrow Bob, thanks for posting!

Bob,..I'd like to donate a custom matted/framed S&T print for the auction.....please email me your addy so I can get it sent out to you!! A VERY worthy cause indeed!!;)

Mac

i just cleared some stuff with BBC ....I will post the current sponsors by Monday......I am trying to give as much back as we give....in BBC..pls look under ..."for the benifit of Mr Alex".....:blink:

Latest posts

Back