RANDY RAFFLE UP AND RUNNING

• Thread starter bob szymakowski
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
Randy Baehre..SPLASH..who died from cancer in Sept of this year, leaving behind a wife and 10 yr son was my fishing partner for over 20yrs. I hve decided to run a raffle-11/01-12/12..with drawing on 12/15..tickets are 10.00 each 6/50.00 with monies going to the son's education fund. Checks and money orders to Bob szymakowski 130 norman rd winston salem nc 27106. PAYPAL TO [email protected] have over 75 prizes..you can see the whole list on BASS BOAT CENTRAL..NC/SC BASS CLUB FORUM...or visit my email and I will forward...list of entries will be posted on the BBC club forum,so everyone can see the up and up.....Grand prize is a full out--no holds barred custom made KISTLER ROD..estimated value..over 400.00...plus I have gifts from Rick Morris, Randy Howell, David Fritts, Davey Hite,Marty Stone...pls check it out and best fishes to all......bobski

Thanks Bobski, I really don't visit that board. There is no reason for me not to visit that board, just no interest in it.

Bubby:)

THERE IS NO PAY PAL ACCOUNT.......REPEAT PAY PAL CANNOT BE USED FOR RAFFLES...ALL ENTRIES ARE CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS......SORRY....JUST FOUND OUT....BEST FISHES

Latest posts

Back