Question for Greg at Humminbird

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
Hey Greg,

I've got a Humminbird LCR4 ID ser. # 1580788. Probably a mid to late 1990s model.

Anyway, are the tranducer and power cables still available for this unit? I need

to get them if possible. Let me know!:)

THANKS!

I think your best bet will be ebay. I see em on there now and again.

Mini is peacticing being Greg without a license ... I'm telling.

Good answer Mini. This is about the only place that you can find these now unless you get lucky at a garage sale or flea market. We have changed the connectors that we used on these way back when we stopped selling the LCR model units.

Greg Walters at Humminbird

(I think that Mini should be granted a temporary license for being me

Is the LCR4 different than the LCR400? The Bird website shows a puck for an LCR400 available.

Yes it is.

The LCR400 used the XHS-6-16 which has a flat two-pin transducer connector.

The LCR4-ID used the XHS-3-16 which used a round angle-lock connector.

If someone is good at soldering and wiring you could cut the ends off the cables and splice the older type

FWIW...I had a LCR4-ID at one time. Used it in a row boat. Buddy left it on the dock and I realized it 5 miles from the ramp. Went back and it was already gone!!!!

I was so mad....now I laugh. I do still have a LCR4000 on an old MinnKota motor (mounted it to the top so I wouldnt EVER forget it) and it is still working....its at another buddies house with the same rowboat. I guess I COULD sell you the transducer....but I hate to give up the added functionality of that 35lb thrust transom mount motor :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Greg, but trust me I wont pass any wifey tests!

Thanks Greg and Mini Greg:p.

I'll take a look on ebay.:cool:

Tom

Latest posts

Back