Yep, I Too Bought A New Humminbird 899ci Hd Si

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humminbird Greg, I just discovered this linkand hope you're still on it, you sound like the answer man concerning Humminbird and Minnkota connectivity. Here is my question. I purchased the HB 899 HD SI last summer. This winter I purchased a HB 959 CI w/o side imaging for the bow. I also have a HB 698HD on the bow with the 899 SI on the console. This month I purchased a Minnkota Terrova 80 US2 with I-Pilot Link. So obviously my question is how to link the 899, 959, and Minnkota together. It appears I have to purchase the HB ETH 5PXG 5 Port Ethernet module to link them. Is that correct? If so, what additional cables do I need to purchase to connect the two HB units and the Terrova to the Ethernet module? I want to "share" the HDSI transducer on the transom between the 899 and 959 so I don't have to drop another transducer. I was told by HB that this would work. I also understand that I'll have to purchase a separate LakeMaster Wisc lakes SD chip for the 959. Just wanted to know how many and which cables will be required to link these three?
Also, while I'm at it, will the 698 plug into the US2 port on the Terrova or will I need an adaptable cable for that as well? Thannks for any help you can provide.

Latest posts

Back