Pittsburg Post Gazette

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.post-gazette.c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow that does not seem to be "you"... (at least not the one "we" know...):eek:

Scott

I have to agree with Greg, But the attire does fit the situation.

Go Gadget Go!!!!! HA

Mark

Wow Tox what a serious look. Did you miss your morning constitutional?

thats not a pen, its a senko! and it looks like hes on point again....

tox you really need to concentrate on your work a bit more. lol

I see our tax dollars are going to good use, he must be a good meal/expense budget!!! BBWWWAAAAAAAA

I wish I had known sooner you were coming to the burgh, we could have thrown back a few or I would have picked up my boat from camp and taken you on the rivers.

If you get a chance, head down into the Strip district and try Big Momma's house of soul for lunch!
http://www.bigmamashouseofsoul.com.

Rich,...isn't that the place where you and I ate??...OMG!!:blink: I was in a food coma after that sandwich!!:rolleyes: AWESOME!!!

Mac,

Nope that was Primanti's. That's a Pittsburgh institution, with the coleslaw and fries right on the sandwich! It is right down the street from Big Mama's!

Rich

Now you tell me!!!! There's a pizza joint down the street (9th & Pen Ave)and the owner is a big PState fan. Went there last night and got some whole chicken wings...not like the Hooters style, these were fried monsters, no sauce!! Went back tonight and we got to talking and before I could even order, he handed me a pie that is un-frickin-believable!! Homemade crust, feta and motzarella cheeze, artichoke hearts, pesto, red peppers and his secret marinated chicken. He threw a couple of cokes in the bag and told me to get the "F" out...BWHAAAAAA He acts just like Mini!! Looks like him too except he has a beard. I can tell I'll be eating it for breakfast. I pity the fools on my flight tomorrow!! I'll be in Jacksonville for 10 days (I hope) then I'm gonna try to get back to DC for the long weekend. We have got to have some members down in sunny FLA that can get me out!! I might drive the truck back down and bring some gear. Still gotta find a place to live. :lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back