Nitro Trailer Issue (Resolved)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darryl Stafford

Reaction score
UPDATE- On July 17 I posted an issue with my new Nitro Z 7 Sport trailer. Tracker had installed the wrong bunk brackets on my trailer causing a major issue with loading the boat. At first the factory wanted to cut, reweld, and repaint my new trailer that I had for only a couple of weeks. Well...........I am proud to annnouce that last Saturday I picked up a new trailer at the dealer. It took several weeks, many pictures to the factory, and many phone calls to get the issue resolved and now it is over. Actually the new trailer had the upgraded wheels. It will be a couple of weeks before I can launch but the boat appears to sit on the trailer much better now. Even the tounge weight is lighter and the pull is easier. Never did I get irate or act in a rude manner. I just held my ground, presented the facts and was persistance. :D:D:D

According to the factory rep, they had several trailers get out with the same problem.

Had a trailer issue on my boat when new. Did exactly what you did only they fixed first one. Been great since.

fatap

I just purchased a new Z7 Sport and put it in the lake this weekend. It sure loads hard, trying to get the bow roller under the nose. Is this the same type of issue you had or something else.

I don't know if I just need to learn how to load this or if it is something else.

Just curious what your problem was.

Thanks

Bob, don't back in so far. If your under the roller you are too deep.

I took it out last week and since the lake is slow,I was able to do some testing at the ramp. Depth of trailer sure makes a difference. Turns out to be a simple load being out of water more. Takes a little more power, once the boat is up to the roller, to go on up, but it does load. In reality, it loads okay, now. Thanks for the advice.

Latest posts

Back