My sons best day yet!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Simard

Reaction score
Well this is what it is all about! My 8 year old son Michael (who has been fishing with me since he was 4) had his best day on the water yet! We got into a weedline in about 5.5 ft of water and fished about 75 yds back and forth for about 2 hrs of non stop fish it was unbelievable, nothing smaller than 2.5 lbs ,big one of 5.4,and best five coming in at 19.6 lbs where are these days in tournaments(lol):) he was so excited :D and couldnt stop telling all his relatives,then he asked if I could put the pics on here, as I did for his first big fish 2 years ago, so here they are ! The one on the left was 4.6 lbs the one on the right was 3.4 lbs and he had three others just under 3lbs we probably wont get another day like this in a long while!

DSC01748.JPG

Great job, congratulations to your son and to his father for teaching him.

jdj

Mike - great job! What lake were you on? Looks like you had an all around good day. Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Great Job Michael !!!:D

That's a heck of a fisherman you god there. Can I borrow him ??? I need a few pointers..;)

Steve

Great pic...Looks like the spawn is over (look at the tails) and the feedbag is on (look at the bellys, they need to eat) !!

TOXIC

Great job Michael!! Michael's ROCK!!!

I'd like a few fish like that!!!

Keep it up!

Michael says thanks to everyone! I think his cheeks are still sore from smiling all day and reading these posts (LOL) , Bill this was at locke lake in Barnstead,NH its a small lake but great fishing. Thanks again you guys are great!

Great Job Mike. you just got to love it when the Kids Have a Great Day On the Water!!!!!!

i fished all dat friday and Monday. my sone finnaly got his first on a drop shot rig and thenn a couple by himself casting a beaver off teh docks.

Michael,

keep it up pal. you will be teaching you dad some new tricks in teh next couple of years.

and by the way, what were you doing?? what was the hot bait? give us some details on those hogs!!

Hey Greg

The hot bait of the day was 5" Rainbow trout senko and 5" watermelon/cream senko,we caught at least 15 fish none under 2.5 lbs and never moved more than 75yds back and forth on a weedline.

Man that's great! There ain't a better fishin' partner than the young'uns, congrats on all the great fish.

Jim

Latest posts

Back