• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MOTORGUIDE MOTOR PART NEEDED BADLY !! HELP !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white2

Reaction score
WHATEVER THAT PLASTIC PART IS ON THE FRONT OF THE MOTOR THAT THE MOTOR SLIDES UP ON WHEN YOU LIFT IT UP BROKE OFF. IT SCREWS ON THE UNDERSIDE OF THE FRONT OF THE MOUNT. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED THOUGH AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND ONE YET EITHER.......ANYBODY GOT AN EXTRA ONE??? THNXXX

thnxxx alot, but there's 2 on there. my mount is the big heavy new one with the three big see thru holes in the top so which one do i need??? they have 1 that says fits gator flex 20.5.......this is the 1 id say right???

Sir; Recommend you fart around on the site; over on the left you can get to a couple of bracket diagrams. Shows the parts.

Is there a Tracker dealer around you? The one in Chattanooga is very helpful. Island Cove Marina on HWY 58. Don't know the number off hand, but you can look it up with DA. I had to replace mine, and bought it from a local repair shop. Paid too much. You probably have a Pro Series (OEM for Tracker Nitro). It would help if you had the serial number of the TM. Like the other guy said, it's called a decket, and if you had any part of it left, it would help to take that in.

If you can't find a dealer locally, call Island Cove. Hope this helps.

Check with Jones Trolling Motor in Texarkana. He is one of the best around.

thnxxx guys but its 1 of the new gator 20.5 mounts and i fnd 1 on a site for 18.95 but cnt rem it's number. so is the new gator mount a 20.5?? i seen a 20.8 or maybe a 24 and it had four holes in the top of mnt, mine is shorter and has 3 big holes in the top that lets down, i think i seen 1 and it said it was a 20.5........is this correct????

Call Barry's trolling motor repair..... 508-797-9100

Great guy.

Latest posts

Back