Michigan!!! - Time to go bass fishing!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
OK boys and girls...

Where are you heading opening day???

(better bring the gortex!!!)

az

You SERIOUS Mac?? We got a cold front here took was 49 this morning, BRRR took till 10am to break 70!!

Opening day?? for Bass?? wow...and they say we are backwards in the South.:p

RW - Yup, those Michigan folks are WIERD!! Snow, Ice, fishing SEASONS... STRANGE!!

same thing here in WI for inland lakes..southern region opened a couple of weeks ago (although with water temps still in the low, low 50's, the season may have stayed closed!) , northern region is on June 1st (I think)

Maj

AAHHHH...Home Sweet Home!! ...Going to be partly sunny and 72deg tomorrow....but who cares about the weather when we have friends like THESE to deal with!! :wub:

Hey Trep,....How's the fishing in GA??? BWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

mootsmallie.jpg

mootsmallies.jpg

darrenmoot.jpg

darrenmoot2.jpg

minimoottoad.jpg

minimoottoad2.jpg

Oh..by the way,..these were all caught on the same day and they're all different fish!! All 3 of us would've had 20lb limits (5 fish)...not bad for a days fun.

Mac

I would have had 23 pounds today...:)

Where will I be on opening day? Probably the same place I have been for the past couple of days......ON TOADS!!!!!!!!!!

Mini

PS Mac, they werent all caught on the same day....silly goose.

Yeah,...the pix where I have on the Spro fleece is from last weekend.......the other's were from 2 weeks ago!! Sorry for the confusion......catching all those toads all the time causes the days to run together!!! :p

Where are my copies?????

Should have seen the toads today :)

Flat, clam, clear water....take your pic of which one you wanted :)

Mini

Mac,

What are your water temps?

The bays here were mid 50s to 60* a week ago or so and they dropped to 50* this week. The main lake is in the high 40s. I couldn't find any smallies yesterday...just largemouths in the skinnier water.

Bob G.

Hey Mac!

I'm not Trep, but I thought I'd let you know the "catching" in GA is just fine! (LOL!! I couldn't resist!)
Seeing Spots!.jpg

Great job on some NICE Brownies!!

For some odd reason, I don't see myself in any of thosepic's on Mac's boat.....:angry::D

Nice Spot's Dan!! ...Hey Trep..ever catch one of those!!..BWWAAAAAAA (Couldn't resist!!)

Neeley....We'll get out ASAP....Mini and I are leavin' Monday morning EARLY ffor Charlevoix...

We'll be gone all week, but we'll get out on the boat went you come out of the woods!! I'll trade you a day on the water for a bag o'shrooms!! :wub: Deal???

Mac

Nice spots...I have to get back to Lanier and get on some of those....

Mini

To a wedding in southern Indiana!:angry: Got out monday, went to Thornapple Lake in Barry county. What a freaking mess. Nasty stringy algea covered slimey crap every where. It would get wound around the trolling motor so bad the boat wouldn't even move. We managed 5 short fish over an 11 hour stretch. I did have a 2 1/2-3 pounder come off at the boat. In my NTOWS bio I said I liked checking out new lakes...not anymore!! Hopefully I can get out to one of my old faithful lakes this week and make up for it.

Gene

Gene-

I think I remember the same problem at that lake when I fished it once....ONCE! LOL

We (me, a buddy, and my son) managed 4 keepers opening day...Jake caught 2, me one, and my buddy one...Jake's were both 3lbers....ours were 2's....

az

Latest posts

Back