Lake Anna Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
I'm itching to go fishing anyone know how the lake is after all the rain? flooded ? Muddy?

anyone thinking about going ?

Hutch

Hutch - I can't go. Water is up around a foot and stained down lake and muddy up lake. I would NOT recommend fishing on Saturday. They are having the fireworks shot off of dike 2 and there will be at least 800 boats in the water to watch. They come early afternoon and party. If you stay up lake you would probably do OK but like I said the water is muddy from the rain. We had over 8 inches over the last two days.

Thanks Bill I guess I might run up to Bass Pro and spend some money then have a good 4th.

Hutch

If all goes well I should get there around 10 or 11 I'll let you know for sure maybe we can meet somewhere.

Hey Hutch - I'm keeping an eye on the Potomac as I cross over every day on the way to work. I got a buddy coming in from out of town and may try to take him to Mattawoman late morning on Saturday. Interested in joining us out of Smallwood?

JC

I'm going to have to play this weekend day by day spent all evening in the ER with my wife she has a huge stone stuck right below her kidney they say it's way to big to pass she hi s in a lot of pain I have to take her to a nother doc. today they will have to some type of surgery quick before her kidney starts backing up. will let ya know if I can get out but don't look good.

Sorry to hear Hutch - best to the missus. I hope that the docs can get her taken care of quickly as I know stones are not any fun at all. Perhaps some ultrasound to break it up? In any event, good luck to both.

Hutch, I don't think I can get out either. We have company coming and I have been told I'm helping to get ready. I'm sorry to here about your wife. Those damn stones HURT, I know!

If I can get out awhile I will be ay BPS about 10:30 a.m. and more than likely by the reels counter. You'll know who I am. Just look for a ball cap with N.T.O.W.S. Uncle Billy on it.:D

Good luck Mrs. Hutch

Uncle Billy

I threw lures and plastics off my dock both Friday and Saturday. Had a strike on every other cast. I was only able to fish about a half hour total but had a blast. I saw one boat. Water was up about 10-12 inches while I was there.

david......

Latest posts

Back