Boarding Ladder

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin1.0

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Tracker ProV 16WT. Like many boats in this size class, the boat does not have a boarding ladder. I'm 72 years old, with balance issues and fish alone often. I got to thinking how I would get back in the boat if I should fall out of the boat while out on the water. After checking out Amazon I came up with this.
https://www.amazon.com/Artilife-Fol...efix=boat+ladders,aps,126&sr=8-30&tag=snx1-20
DSCN2858.JPG
DSCN2859.JPG
DSCN2861.JPG

You may have solved a big problem for me. I was going to find out how much Tracker wants for the little platform they had from the factory on the Combo V-175.

How does this one feel? Is it solid? I was expecting $300 to $500 for the setup from Tracker.

Nice job! 62yo here, 6 months removed from fusion surgery and also a little balance issue once in a while. Love the idea of the handle at the top of the ladder. I'm also going to put one on the very end of the versa track on the right hand side.

Latest posts

Back