Jskid, How much for your boat??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
I'm looking now again.:cool::) Have you sold it, and if not, how much you asking?

I used to have the exact same boat in the 1994 model. Loved it!!:wub:

Let me know what happens.

Thanks!

Not sure if you'd be interested but I have a 1996 Procraft 375 for sale. It's a 17.5' boat with a 1996 125hp Mercury. Great condition. You can see some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/combs.eric/1996Procraft375?authuser=0&feat=directlink

And the craigslist post here:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/2578207774.html

Asking $5,800

Eric

Thanks Eric! The boat looks great!:) I was looking for a smaller engine for better gas mileage. I'm not one to fly on the lake as I've been in a head-on collision between two bass boats (not my fault, just a passenger) and broke my back in four places.:angry: Also not wanting to put quite that much into a boat right now. UNLESSSS....you might want to trade for my 1965 Mustang in my library, but I would need some extra cash for sure.;)

If you are interested, let me know!:cool:

Wow, that's crazy man - I'm so sorry to hear that. That had to be one experience you wish you could take back :(

I completely understand not wanting to go that fast. On the fuel economy side, I had it up on a fishing/tubing/ski trip with 4 buddies of mine. We ran it out for 8hrs a day for two days and only used about a half a tank of gas. I was incredibly impressed... I couldn't believe it.

I'm getting married in about two months and I don't have that much expendable cash right now. If I did I'd definitely take you up on the Mustang offer.. that's one hell of a machine.

Well, good luck :)

Eric

Hey Tom, Nice Mustang, I had one just like that, rangoon red, black interior, 4 speed and a 289. I ordered it new in 64. I just wish I still had it. Don't let it go, you will regret it. :)

Latest posts

Back