I got to meet Mac and Mini this Sunday at Spfd. BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris acuff2

Reaction score
I got to meet my first members of this board this Sunday @ BPS Springfield MO. Mac and Mini. It was really great finally meeting some of the members from this board, Mini was making sure he kept Mac working his tail off...lol. It just is amazing how fast Mac can draw them fishies.. I am lucky to draw a straight line. :lol:

Chief-- Sorry -- I missed you..

I spent most the day Friday (St. Patties day), Watching the "green" boys (Mac and Mini) working hard.. Mini is a real slave driver:lol::D..

Thanks Mac for the tunes on "BPS Extreme rod" handles--- Super fantastic job.. When Kathy gets back from Mexico with the camera-- I'll post some pics..

Mini -- Thanks for the advice / heads up on the "BassMaster's bait casting" reels for $29...

:wub:Makes a great combo with the Extreme rods.. :wub:

Now I just need to learn to use them.. :blink::unsure:

Thanks again guys-- Please let us know when you are coming to KC;)

Rick..

Hey,..it was GREAT to meet you too Chief....I always like meeting people from the NTOWS when I travel!! As always,...it was fun seeing you again too Rick....I wished I could've joined you up in Hemingway's for a couple of Green Beers,..but you know what would've happened!!! Mini would've started drawing on those rod handles and 6 years worth of work would've been trashed!! Oh well...maybe next time!! LOL....

Take care fella's....Be sure to post a pix of that handle with the Bass and Flag on it...that was cool!! ;)

Seeya:rolleyes:

Mac

Nice meeting you too Chief. Remember that if you dont have anymore room for all that booze you can surely send some to Mac and I....lol

Rick, always good to hang out. Sorry I didnt get to say good bye. I dont remember where I was, probably drumming up more business for Mac....

Mini

Congrats Chief,

You meet two of the best people and fishermen that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and fishing with as well.

Neeley your right in there as well. As well as some of the others on this board that I have had the honor to meet .

Mark:cool:

Mini -- Thanks for the BPS flashing pin--

Sorry I missed you - Had 2 fine young lady's at the checkout counter wanting it "BAD".. :wub::wub::lol::lol:

See-ya later this year..

Rick

Need you to teach me how to cast with the bait casting outfits..:blink::wacko:

And you didnt come get me for a wingman?

We'll see about that lesson.....lol

Mini

Mini just get me your address and I will turn you on some real bourboun in stead of that rot gut moonshine you drink. :lol: HaleDamage what part of KC you from? Mybe we need to fet all the Missouri members togather for day of fishing?? LOZ anyone???

Hey Cheif--- Olathe KS-- BPS will be openning here later this year

We all need to get together for BBBBB :p BBQ-Brats-Burgers-Brisket+Beer:D

Grill is always ready ..

Shoot me a e-mail guys when you are coming my way.. -- I'm a super cook as long as I have a beer and a good gar..:lol:

Be fun getting together and rip some lips..

I still need some bait casting lessons:D:lol:;)

Rick

Hey Rick: Sorry I missed you this year. My daughter and I went Saturday morning to see Mac. I will be coming to KC early this summer for a poker tournament...maybe we can get together for dinner.

Mac: It was great seeing you again.......my daughter had to wear her shirt to daycare Monday so she could show all of her friends.

Doug, That would be great.

Shoot me a e-mail / call.. when you finalize your plans..

Rick :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back