Got to meet Mac yesterday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishrmn70

Reaction score
I went over to Birmingham yesterday to check out the BASSMASTER Classic and Outdoor expo. First, I should say if you ever have the opportunity to go to the show take it, it is incredible with some much to see and do. Not to mention all the people that you can meet. I've seen Mac's artwork on here before, but the pictures definitely don't do it justice, they are amazing. Just wanted to thank Mac for his great work and conversation.

of=50,590,442

of=50,590,442

Hi Adam! It was nice to meet you yesterday too!! Friday was kind of slow but Saturday was a whole new ball game!! We were busy all day, but I'll make time to talk to anybody from the NTOWS!! Thank you for posting the pix's,....I'm glad you had a good time at the BMC,..we sure did too!! We ran into Jack from Columbia and his grandson again this year too...as well as SueD..:wub:.and Sue told me BamaSteve was there too, but I missed him!!:(

Like you said to me at the show Adam,...."It's nice to be able to put a face with a screen name!!" LOL

Talk to you soon!!

Mac

It certainly is very nice to meet and put faces with NTOWS people! I just wish I could get out so I could meet some more..

Thanks for sharing the pictures Adam. It looks more like your Uncle Mac than just another NTOWS member.:p

Uncle Billy

Mac,

Thanks once again for such a great drawing. Everyone that I have shown it to is really impressed with it. They all keep telling me that I shouldn't fish with, but thats not gonna happen.

LOL @ Bill

Carlos,

I am definitely going to fish with it. Just need the time to get out there.

Back