Have you seen this before

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
We took this picture while fishing a tournament in April! It's a pure white squirrel!

Scroll down and to the right. I left it zoomed in so you could see it better.
albino.jpg

LOL!! It looks like one of the white mice you buy to feed pet snakes!

I've seen a couple of gray-ish white squirrels - but NOTHING like that!

There is a whole park full of them in Washington DC... And, there are other "colonies" of them throughout the US... Very strange that where there is one there are a whole bunch..

Actually no BS but about an hour later going past the same spot we saw an almost all black one, it was one solid color very dark brown almost black.

Northern Pa has the all black tree rats also.Must be a northern thing,I have never seen them down in south Pa.

I have seen the solid black ones, but never an albino. Cool.

I may sound really stupid, i can't find it.

Is it in the right bottom corner?

BJ

OH I SEE IT..more in the middle...LOL

It almost looks like a stuffed animal to me...LOL

Olney, Il claims the home of the albino squirrel. They got a million of them running around! There's white tree rats everywhere. The city park looks like a lab mouse experiment gone bad. Once you get past the creepiness, they're pretty cool and revered by the town.

DAYUM, i've got eyes as bad as BJ's!!! Took me an HOUR to find that white rascal!!! COOL, be a pain to find in the snow!!! LOL

Trep,

In the whole scheme of things, there are hunters and gatherers. Guess which group you are in? LOL!!! Just funning with ya!

Bob G.

I've never seen a pure white squirrel before but I live in northern Illinois and we have some flying squirrels up here. Never knew they existed till I saw one up close and personal. I work for the phone co. and was chasing down some cable trouble. Turned out to be in an aerial splice case and when I opened it (standing on an extension ladder ) the mom shot out and dove off the cable and flew about 100 ft. across the street to another tree. I was amazed!The little buggers were chewing on the wires inside the case.

Latest posts

Back