Happy Thanksgiving! What's on the menu?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Getting ready for thanksgiving dinner for 10 and wondered what's on your menu? We are having roast turkey, sausage stuffing, smashed potatoes, gravy, baked hubbard squash, creamed onions, sugar snap peas, homemade applesauce, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple crisp and spice cake.

Wild turkey breasts! I was lucky this year and harvested a 21 pound gobbler in May and a 12 pound hen last month. Love my Winchester Black Shadow 1300!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bob G.

2 Turkey's, Elk, Venison, stuffing, taters and greenbean casserole, pumpkin pie, boocoo munchie and veggie platters and LOT's of Belvidere Martini's!!Hopefully a decent football game (Please Favre,...don't embarrass the Lion's TOO bad!!) .....everything else is just gravy! Friday and Saturday I'll be deer hunting with my brother and nephew!:cool:

I LOVE Thnxgvg weekend!!!:wub:

Everything traditional. Quality time with the family. Everyone travel safe. :D Chris F.

Oven baked turkey stuffed with chopped up onions, bellpeppers, banana peppers and red peppers. Side dishes will be dirty rice, macaroni and cheese, candied yams and home made bread pudding. Good Cajun cooking, AAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and make sure to pray for our soldiers.

Barry from La.:)

Turkey sub from Wawa and a cranberry juice to wash it down (want to stay festive).

All the best,

Glenn

I have to go to my Sister in Laws. So after looking and listening to her for any period of time I won't have an appetite. The good part of the weekend comes Friday morning when I'm off to South Dakota with my gymnastic buds for a Free pheasant hunt on a private hunt preserve.

If I ever get my library so I can upload, I'll post pics.

Mike Grandick

aka

fatrap

As long as there's turkey, oyster dressing:wub:, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoe casserole, I'm happy.:)

Thanks for the invite Sue. but if I come up I can't make it back by Friday morning to meet up with Carlos and Jim C for a little hot side action early. Maybe next year! LOL

I've been raising and selling turkeys for 5 years now, but never kept one for ourselves.

With everyone telling us that you can't beat a fresh turkey I kept one for us this year. She dressed out at just under 32 pounds.

I think we will be eating turkey leftovers here for a long time!!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! :D

Are you having turkey over there Trep???

Filled with memories and lots of "comfort food"... I noticed a few things missing from lot's of the lists... Corn meal and corn casserole... Chocolate pie... deviled eggs...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Remember, at places all around the globe there are men and women, all our finest, writing a blank check, up to and including their lives, to keep us safe for another year, so when you sit down to eat, think of them and say thank you to them all.

We are having turkey and all the fixins, but also a BIG serving of thanks for my boys and my wife and our new start down here in SC.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody at NTOWS!!!

CJL

Well no holiday day off here in China, but Beka did book a 5pm seating at a Cajun resturant (owned/chef from New Orleans who opened one resturant here in Shanghai) for what they bill as a "Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Feast!" I'll let you know tomorrow what it was like!!

Trep

Turkey, Ham, sweet potatoes, macroni and cheese, dressing. Plenty adult beverages, football, football, and more football. I will be deer hunting this weekend. Everyone have a safe and Happy holiday weekend.

Bubby:)

Ya know, it's great to feel like I am a part of everybodys Thanksgiving (group hug:lol::lol: ). Everybody be safe and like Greg said, say a prayer for those in harm's way.

TOXIC

Home alone, for me this year. Work has been simply crazy, and have more to do tomorrow (Friday), and then we have a critical client meeting on Saturday. So, I sent the wife to Dallas to be with our Son most of today, and her mother later in the day.

I'm going to relax most of the day; watch some football; play some on-line poker, and either eat with friends down the street - or have another Marie Calendar's.

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoyable holiday.

BTW, this was 'MY CHOICE', for if I tried to drive into Dallas/Ft. Worth and then back, I'd be simply wore out.

Tex

Latest posts

Back