Finally word on JDJ

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I finally got in touch with JDJ's family, not doing very well. Hospice has him under care at his home. I expressed our feelings to his family. Cards can be sent to the family, I do not believe get well soon will work. He has lost his voice, and getting worst daily.

Send to:

JD Johnston Family

2961 Two Deertrail Rd.

Murfeesboro, Tenn.

In closing, we all know JDJ is a born again christian. He will be in paridise, if something happens. My heart is heavy now, I have said enough.

Bubby

Thanks for the report Bubby.

I have JDJ in my thoughts, its very sad indeed.

May God take care of him. Prayers sent up from Cajun country for JDJ and his family.

Barry from Louisiana:(

JDJ is an inspiration to us all. He is unique on this board. Hope your comfortable buddy, and thoughts and prayers to you and family.

Prayers are being said for JD daily. Hope he is not in any pain.

Tom

P.S. I think his last name is Johnson, not Johnston.

Bubby,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with the family. The last time I spoke with JD, about two weeks ago, I was able to tell him personally how much of an impact he had made here on the NTOWS board. I was also able to communicate to him our collective frienship and concern for him and his family.

I remember back a few months, I had just learned about a young Walleye fisherman who had inoperable cancer in a tumor in his brain. I asked JD to e-mail him. He did. Without hesitation he sent him a mesage and a copy to me. He told the young man of the source of his corage and strength. JD has made a tremendous impact on a lot of folks with his example of faith, strength and courage. I now hope that our show of concern and friendship can make a small difference in his life at this point.

God Bless You JD

Bubby, thank you for your dilligence on following up and getting us information on JDJ, I know we were all waiting.

My heart goes out to his family and friends, may they have strength and we all remember the good and wonderful things he has brought to many, and may he go peacefuly and quickly when the time comes.

Trep

Bubby, Thanks for going the extra mile for us all. Prayers going up for JD and his family, both online and "real family". Such an inspiration.

Steve Hutson

Prayers for a peaceful passage.....thank you JDJ.

As I have said several times, you have truly inspired me to be a better person.

Bubby I too thank you for making the calls. Prayers are going out to JDJ from my family to his.

Donnie

Sorry to hear the bad news. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve

Thank you Bubby. Thoughts and prayers out to JDJ and family. I am sure he will be riding that big motorcylce in the sky and looking down at us. JDJ has been a major inspiration to all of us and when it is my turn I hope that I have the faith and courage that he has shown throughout his trying times.

Bill in VA

Thanks Bubby. JDJ, if you feel up to readin' these, I too want you to know how much talking to you here has helped me with my relationship with God. It ain't as good as yours, but I've got a lot more direction these days.

Peace be with you, and God bless.

BruceM

I'm almost at a loss for words. Me of all people.. JDJ, prayers are coming your way from Nancy and me. My friend His will, you will soon be in Gods hands and all of your hurt and trouble will be over.

Bubby - Thank You!

Now, is J.D.'s surname Johnson or Johnston?

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, I am not sure of his surname. I am hard of hearing, and I sent a card addressed to JD Johnston Family. I really don't believe it matters, at least I hope it doesn't. JD, had a positive affect on alot of folks, now it really grabs you knowing he posted here until he couldn't. He knew how serious his condition was, better than all of us, and never got down. What a man, I never met him in this life, but I will meet him in Paradise.

Bubby

Card going out in the AM with thoughts and prayers for JDJ. Also, I checked his member file and his surname is Johnson.

Uncle Billy - The surname is Johnson if you look at the member list. I tried to do a lookup on his name and location but was unable to find him except that the name is Johnson.

Bill in VA

Thanks Sue and Bill & Bubby again. I know it wouldn't really have made a difference but I wanted to get it right..

Uncle Billy

JDJ, my prayers are with you and your family. I'll see you soon my brother.

Gene

I hope by now that some of you have sent a card or even a note or short letter to JD and his family. As I sent mine, I included a printout of this thread. I know that JDJ would appreciate the affection, good will messages and prayers being sent.

JDJ, I wish I would have taken the time to fish with you. I wish you no pain and I pray for you and your family.

Wish you could here this buddy....

I've never met you but, you feel like your in my family and you've always concerned for others when things are not so well with yourself......."unselfish" is the best description that I can give for our good friend that all of us here at NTOWS has grown to love.

Peace Good Buddy!

Latest posts

Back